Build Log: TrishaX

I was never terribly proud of how I laid out the area below the mid-plate. But I think I finally found something I am happy with...

100_1280.jpg

100_1281.jpg

100_1282.jpg

100_1283.jpg

100_1284.jpg

100_1285.jpg

100_1286.jpg

100_1287.jpg

100_1289.jpg

100_1292.jpg

Finished (for now ;P)

100_1299.jpg

100_1304.jpg

This is pretty much considered a necro, but It's my thread and I've a new color scheme to share!

I'm not particularly proud of it, but I have become a brony. For those who don't know, it's a term for big fans of the Hasbro television show, "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic". Wow. That just sounds so...

Anyways, moving on. The whole scheme shifted to accommodate my new-found fandom in the flavor of my favorite on the show - Rainbow Dash (Again with the not flatteringly manly names). I also did a bit of cable management and redesigned the loop and brackets for the radiator. So for the sake of retaining any of my remaining internet dignity, I'll let the pictures do the talking.

Mounting up the radiators. Used some punched angle aluminum and had to drill holes in the TJ07. I cried a little.

Started coming along.

Finished product. I'm missing one white cathode right now so just pretend it's there and marvel at how much better it could be.

So yeah. That's about it; Hate it or like it.

For what it's worth, I like the rainbow colors much better. It actually looks less crowded. I wasn't a fan of the massive bulk of yellow cables coming in to power the mobo. Looks much better in as a rainbow.

Also, thanks for putting them in order.

The only change is adding another GTX470.

The black and yellow was pretty much played out for as long as I could take it. Not to mention, looking back at the old pictures in this thread, very poorly executed. Went for a heatshrink-less application this time. I'm overall pleased minus the color of the liquid which was supposed to match that of Rainbow Dash's iris. Plus I wish I could have found a way to incorporate the EPS 4+4 for the CPU. Unfortunately the color scheme only works in wires that come in multiples of 3.

Thanks guys!

Back
Top Bottom