Re: Wireless Internet Problems...
1) if you can afford it then do it. it will give you better network speed and coverage, which is always a good thing.
2) pci will always be better, but usb is more convenient. just depends if you want to put the card in another computer regularly, and/or you are confident you can install it. usb adapters work ok for me though, so it just depends on your circumstances.
3) the internet will always work better by cable, but you shouldnt be getting all these wireless problems anyway.
4) well i dont know, something doesnt sound right. how many people are on the network? it may also be a dodgy phone line (if thats how you connect), as mine had the same problem.
5) it says its connected? to where, the network or the internet? if youve tried all new equipment then id either blame low signal/interference, or a faulty line like i said above ^
at my house i have a test socket, which is part of the main phone socket. i test my internet in there if i have problems.
Laptop spec: ASUS X53E, i5 2430m 2.4ghz, 3gb ram, 320gb hdd, intel hd graphics, usb 3.0