what happened to my browse history it's now a homepage

stevethebrain

In Runtime
what happened to my browse history it's now a homepage

i used to be able to click new tab at toptool bar and get recent browse history 2 rows of 4 squares.

I believe I updated explorer 7 to now 11 cant find version in explorer in properties.

I'm not liking history by date.

thanks STB

Yep, Its 11 for sure. Mine went too. I don't use it most of the time anyway. only like java downloads and updates. Sometimes a windows program from Microsoft. I use Chrome for everything else. Only one thing that i don't like about both of those is they have dropped Adobe Flash Player. I know its old but some of the sites still use it and i can't get there without it. Have to do a setting or two to get it to see the adobe or adobe to see the site..Whatever:eek:

Yep, Its 11 for sure. Mine went too. I don't use it most of the time anyway. only like java downloads and updates. Sometimes a windows program from Microsoft. I use Chrome for everything else. Only one thing that i don't like about both of those is they have dropped Adobe Flash Player. I know its old but some of the sites still use it and i can't get there without it. Have to do a setting or two to get it to see the adobe or adobe to see the site..Whatever:eek:

You can enable Flash for individual websites in Chrome.

Screenshot_61.png

Back
Top Bottom