Virtual Network

chuckiefungo

Beta member
Please Hello:
I am write to anyone for help. I have chance for to work in school here. I want this chance for job. I know computers from my country but not much of English. I want to see this work as smaller work pieces. I will to work hard but need help seeing this work in smaller work pieces.
Please simple English. Thank you.

Candidate will be required to work on a project that begins with established equipment and produce a working stable environment where our students can run virtual machines within a self-contained networking environment. The scope of the project will include:
· Create documentation mapping out the wiring structure and IP address scheme for the environment.
· Installation and configuration of software on physical host equipment
· Installation and configuration of VMware management console
· Association of physical hosts in the VMware management console with the licensing environment and associated processes (HA, startup rules, resource associations on blades, etc….)
· Creation of a domain environment within the virtual environment consisting of:
o 2 domain controllers (2008)
o DNS service
o IIS server
o DHCP server with configured scope
o 5 desktop computers (windows 7)
o Email server (2010)
o Creation of test user accounts to use in the environment
· Once established, you will then perform upgrades on the environment to test the changes migration from a 2008 domain to a 2012 domain. They will also perform an upgrade of exchange 2010 to the latest build version.

Back
Top Bottom