Using Telnet to block a user

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking a step back here.

What exactly are you trying to achieve? Block one single person from your network? Why not just change the wireless encryption key? Your wireless is protected right?

Taking a step back here.

What exactly are you trying to achieve? Block one single person from your network? Why not just change the wireless encryption key? Your wireless is protected right?

I already asked... Judging by no response to it, I'm going to say no, it's not.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, im in a student house, im not bloody paying for it!!!!!

If it's not even your connection in the first place, you probably will get into trouble if you go around blocking other people's access.

Based on this response:
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, im in a student house, im not bloody paying for it!!!!!

I'm going to go ahead and assume that both of you:
If it's not even your connection in the first place, you probably will get into trouble if you go around blocking other people's access.
Taking a step back here.
are correct. Therefore I think it's time we stopped helping him do something he's probably not supposed to be doing.

its my network. take a chill pill . get out of your own arses
That sort of response isn't going to do you any favours. You've been given a number of options if it's your network, calm down and then come back if you've got any more sensible questions.

Well if you are going to be a jerk (and not answer mine and berry's question about it being password protected) then this is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom