Two Lan Connections

DJ Stephen

Fully Optimized
Hi,

I have wireless internet and lan to my room, and my dad is going to get me a 30m cable soon, becuase the wireless doesnt always work. :( Is there a way i can make the connections so windows can choose the wireless if it wants or if the signal on wireless is crap, it used ethernet. Is that bridging a network?

Thanks,, hope you can help.

Steven

i dont see y not. im pretty sure i was doing that with my laptop before my parents canceled internet, now im intercepting wireless signals from other places in my neighborhood. just hook up the ethernet to the computer and tell it to get on the wireless internet.
Joe

Using others wireless conection is tanamount to stealing. Unless you have the other persons permission that is wrong.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. You didn't bring that up in the first post you made.

It may be illegal morally and ethically to intercept other wireless signals............

But if someone doesn't have the secuirty setup on their wireless they're just asking for someone to tap into it............AKA: stupid on their part!

Back
Top Bottom