Touch Support Cures Insomnia

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSGradyR

Solid State Member
Illegal to advertise websites, forums are for queries only, Thread locked, & links deleted ******************************************************************************************************************************************************************Touch Support wants to know:
Does your business rely on key servers being online to generate revenue and drive your business?
Are you tired of frantic late night calls or sms messages, that require you to scramble out of bed or away from the table, to simply reboot a server or restart a daemon?
Would you sleep better at night knowing that someone is awake and responsible for making sure that your enterprise stays online?
Touch Support would like to help you sleep at night.
We will monitor 13 different ports on your server every 4 minutes, 24/7/365
HTTP (String) Monitoring HTTPS Monitoring DNS Monitoring SMTP Monitoring POP3 Monitoring IMAP Monitoring MySQL Monitoring FTP Monitoring SSH Monitoring cPanel Monitoring WHM Monitoring 2 Custom Ports Monitored 24/7/365 Technician Availability
Industry leading response time SLA
We guarantee that our technicians will begin investigation and/or engage your Reaction Procedure within 12 minutes of a server incident.
::REACTION:: [$19.95/mo. per server]

[Re above post, I was unable to delete his email details, as they are permanent, [inserted as a sigature, crafty move that] DO NOT use these addresses, I shall have a word with admin, but I don't see what they can do!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom