telnet into Dlink wbr-1310

uhtr5r

Solid State Member
I have a dlink wbr-1310
I use to be able to log into it with telnet
but now i have forgoten how and when i requested help via dlink tech support i got this
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear ****** *****,

If you would like to help us improve our tech support, please take our survey at:

http://support.dlink.com/survey/default.asp?caseid=********

This email is meant as a call notification ONLY. The Case ID that references your Technical Support call is *********.

Unfortunately we cannot provide that information to you as it is confidential. You're best bet in finding such a thing would be your friend at google.com

Further technical requests that are not related to this issue should be submitted via the email form at:

http://support.dlink.com/contact/

Thank you for contacting the D-Link Tech Support Team!

Sincerely,
Oscar Martinez

--------------- Internet Email Confidentiality Statement -------------------
Information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and is private and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please kindly destroy it and notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail. Thank you for your cooperation.
----------------- D-Link - Building Networks for People ----------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------WTF?----------------------------------------"Unfortunately we cannot provide that information to you as it is confidential."
confidental? um isnt it just loging into my own router?
what is so secret about that?
what am i going to do steal the "confidential" information on it?
can you plz help me
plz
and dont dare say its "confidential"

Back
Top Bottom