Stupid Internet

newguy11

Baseband Member
Please help me if you read this, and dont just read it and click off. I am writing this from my home computer, but i also have a lptop that i use here as well. i was on the internet, and all the sudden all connection was lost and i got that little red x across my connection icon. i have windows xp and have tried all the trouble shooting that they provide (which sucks by the way). When i refresh the network list it says:

Windows cannot configure this wireless connection
If you have enabled another program to mannage this wireless connection, use that software.
If you want windows to configure this wireless connection, start the Wireless Zero Configuration (WZC) service. For information about starting the WZC service, see article 871122 in the microsoft knowledge base on the microsoft.com website.

Hi,

First we need to know how you are connecting wired or wirelessly? Then we need to know what type of connection you have, dialup, dsl, cable, fiber? Also any information on your modem and or router. This is a start, also any error messages that you go right before loosing your connection.

Cheers!

Make sure you didn't accidentally hit the button on your laptop that turns wireless off. It's a pretty easy, and common thing to do.

Back
Top Bottom