School's Network

I did some stuff than got suspended, than 2 years later I basically ran the place. Even though im out of school, they still use me as a consultant.

Sweet ^_^. I wouldnt mind having a job like that. Does it get a bit repetative?

i can get into the server at my school. cant delete stuff, but can copy and all of that, oh and i can print from my laptop. my friend got busted but i didnt. the wireless network doesnt connect/receive any packets any more and ethernet only lets me view the intranet and server, no internet :(

anyway they can monitor lots of stuff. they may even use something like remote desktop/vnc to watch you if they notice anything fishy

i can get into the server at my school. cant delete stuff, but can copy and all of that, oh and i can print from my laptop. my friend got busted but i didnt. the wireless network doesnt connect/receive any packets any more and ethernet only lets me view the intranet and server, no internet :(

anyway they can monitor lots of stuff. they may even use something like remote desktop/vnc to watch you if they notice anything fishy

What exactly is on the server thats interesting?

actually im lieing. i need to use my username and pass to logon to it and i can only read peoples files, not open or copy them, but i can copy random stuff off of there. i took a copy of server 03 that had on there :)

actually im lieing. i need to use my username and pass to logon to it and i can only read peoples files, not open or copy them, but i can copy random stuff off of there. i took a copy of server 03 that had on there :)

If you can find a needle in a haystack, you can read many interesting files at my old school too.

I have a huge magnet, so I found tons of stuff. Their's an unprotected share in the middle of nowhere :)

My school had nothing interesting on the network , we gained access to one of the shared staff folders once and there was just junk like attendance records and lesson plans , however i once read some of my for tutors emails but agian nothing interesting
They also let us have acces to some installation files for stuff like office and windows , but seeing as i already had all theese i wasnt too bothered

Back
Top Bottom