Re: router problems anyone willing to help?
A static IP address is a manually set IP address.
To set one:
1. Go to your Control Panel within Windows.
2. Go to Network Connections.
3. Find a connection (usually called Local Area Connection).
4. Right-click that connection, and left click properties.
5. Click TCP/IP and Click the Properties button below it.
6. Make sure to select the options to set addresses manually.
The addresses that you need for this project depend on the router. Most likely an IP address of 192.168.1.10, subnet mask of 255.255.255.0, a default gateway of 192.168.1.1, and the same for Primary WINS server should work for you.
Official "Birthday Man" of CF.