Questiobs for the COMP TIA A+ Certification

Un_Colombiano said:
Wow a 9 year old? Now I HAVE to be able to pass it (im 21) on my first shot. Then again, I am currently reading the textbook for that same course, about a quarter finished and I knew most of what they told me anyway.

BTW, so for that A+ exam....is it being changed to be made harder huh? Do you know what exactly is being changed, as I do plan to take A+ in the future.

Thats just one damn clever kid, they aint that simple lol

Ty,

If you goto CompTIA's website, it answers most of your questions. After reading your books, I would pick up a book called "A+ Certification Practice Questions Exam Cram 2" by Ed Tittel. It's nice for a qucik review, and some practice questions.

the book "All-In-One A+ Certification Guide" is a very good one. The A+ certification for dummies is actually a good one to. I use both those when i studied for my A+ which i passed.

this_guy said:
the book "All-In-One A+ Certification Guide" is a very good one. The A+ certification for dummies is actually a good one to. I use both those when i studied for my A+ which i passed.

Its a good feeling aint it mate. Just wondering when ya took A+ and if ya currently studying at the moment? :)

Raffaz said:
Its a good feeling aint it mate. Just wondering when ya took A+ and if ya currently studying at the moment? :)

I passed the A+ and got my certification at the end of july. I am currently preparing for my network+ which I am hoping to take in Dec.

Back
Top Bottom