Problems retrieving emails

bluenose1940

In Runtime
I am having some problems with retrieving emails for my @live address.

This problem is not applicable to my 'In-Box' more so with one of the folders that I created but which holds quite a lot of emails. When I open it I get a message that says something along the lines of "Hold on while we retrieve your emails". There seems to be something going on for quite a while but then stops and no emails appear.

Is there something else that I can do to get over this please?

Many thanks.

How are you trying to access your email? Is it thru a web app provided by your email vendor or are you using a mail app on your PC?

I am using Windows 10 at the moment and my @live and @gmail emails are accessed by clicking on the envelope icon on the taskbar.

Hope this info will help you.

Ok, you're using the Win 10 mail app. Are you able to get your gmail emails OK?

Yes I am receiving both @gmail and @live emails OK but it just can't seem to fetch the emails that are in the @live folder that I want.

Thanks again for trying to help.

Brilliant!!!!! Thank you so much.

Why can I get at it going that way and not via my normal route, i.e the envelope icon?

Thanks again for your help. very much appreciated.

I had this with a working Gmail address. I received a lot of emails for work and also encountered spam. It really annoyed me because my messages folder was full of unnecessary ads, and I missed important emails and had a lot of problems. Changing the address didn't help me. For a while, when you register a few places, everything is fine with this address, but then the same thing happens. My boss cares about my comfort at work, and he was able to find a good checker for my mail from folderly.com. He checked his mail and sorted all the emails. Now I will quietly get rid of spam.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom