I am seriously
on the razor's edge right now. I am more pissed off than I have ever been before, I'm trying not to display my anger in my post because I need help urgently.
I have a Linksys WRT54G
, which is currently routed using this computer.
- The 'CISCO Systems' image is lit up as orange (I don't know what that means)
- The power indicator is lit up and green.
- The WLAN indicator is lit up and green.
- Ethernet port #1 is lit up and green (this computer)
- The internet indicator is lit up and green
- My PCI card is compatible with my router.
- All drivers are installed.
- All antennas are connected.
- WEP/WPA disabled.
- SSID broadcast enabled.
- Both my router and PCI card are brand new and in immaculate condition
The computers WERE on different stories before, but now I've put them about 5 feet away from each other and still no luck. :/
My PCI card can't find my router or get any signal, I don't know what to do. I have never networked before and I am pretty much lost. Please help, I will send a few bucks (via Paypal) to the first person that can help me out.
I AM DESPERATE. :/