Please Help Me

lman

Solid State Member
Hi there I am desperate, someone has broken into my computer and has been sending Myspace messages and IM's pretending to be either my wife or me, the problem it has created a HUGE problem with my wife and I, She dosen't think that he did it, he is an IT guy and is apperently pretty good at it, to make it worse he has had access to my computer in the past, I need to know how I can see what IP address the messages were sent from, or if there is a to see where he has broken into my computer. PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!

also how hard is it for someone to do these things, pretty easy or is it hard??

yeah I thought I would post it in both, He is sending them to both my wifes and my Myspace account, Plus he is apperently getting IM's from me, I am trying to prove that he is sending the messages by either logging onto my computer remotely or that the letters we sent by him with our passwords

Your Myspace accounts haven't got anything to do with your computer, so we can't really do anything about that. You should report this to the Myspace admins.

yeah I did that, but it seems like a waste of time really, I read somewhere that they only have 150 people and get thousands reports a day
I am trying to find out how he got the passwords, or if he is logging onto my computer remotely, and I really want to be able to prove that he did

if he is logging on remotely then i think you have to give him permission (there might be a setting to bypass that tho). you can check if its on by going to control panel > system > remote

lman said:
yeah I did that, but it seems like a waste of time really, I read somewhere that they only have 150 people and get thousands reports a day
I am trying to find out how he got the passwords, or if he is logging onto my computer remotely, and I really want to be able to prove that he did

He doesn't have to hack into your computer to gain access to your Myspace account.

ok, how can I prove that something happened? is there a way? and is that a hard thing to do?

Back
Top Bottom