Please Help on internet connecting

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
Any way i have just got a new pc and what i do is use my old pc and my PS2 to go online they both go online at the same time normally because i am using a SWITCH-LINK, well what it is ever since i have this new computer, i have hooked the enthernet cable to the new computer and following on into my switch then my other enthernet cable goes out my SWITCH into my modem box (Brdband Box) and then another enthernet cable out my swicth into the pc, and another going to my ps2, my proplem is when i turn my PS2 on and my new pc it wont go online, then if i turn my PS2 off the new pc will, the old pc with the ps2 online works ok its just my new pc wont,: E.G. i wont switch my new pc on go on the internet and use my other pc and go on the internet they both work fine then switch my ps2 on the ps2 wont go online but then if i switch my new PC off then leaving the old PC on the PS2 goes online, I now need to no how to solve the proplem so i am asking nice could someone plz sort this out, I may need a router will that be the proplem.

well, I know little about PS2's but It sound like you may need another router, try a linksys something, also it could be you boradband provider, they may only let so many hook ups.

Back
Top Bottom