Please Help...

Tupaclypse i can hep.

;) well there is a software called Alohabob PC Relocator and it cost nearly 30 dollars. this software could transfer you files and everything you want. this is the easiest way.

PCRelocator.asp

Tupaclypse said:
I was wondering if there is any way to transfer those files onto my NEW Laptop which is a Pentium 4 3.06Ghz running Windows XP (besides copying each file to a removable floppy disk one by one).

So given these restrictions (Windows 98 won't start, DOS working only)
is it possible to somehow transfer my files from my old laptop to my new one?
Or will this require professional service?

Did you attempt to boot up using Safe Mode or Bootlogged.txt Mode?

techtvs too much gaming and guy horomones.... it sucks now. what about us women who are into tech.... plus I think the site looks cheap and gawdy.

salvation?

I am in the proces of doing something similar, transferring two different systems(98se to XPPro and XPPro to XPPro). My OS's are functional for now, so I was thinking of using PCRelocator Ultra. In my research I did find a relocator software that only requires installation on the target machine and not the source. It claims to transfer data and programs. The name is StepUp Pc migration tool @ cellarstone.com so check it out, since it requires install only on the target machine it doesn't matter that your win98 OS is toast!! Good luck, M.

Back
Top Bottom