PCs blocking each other

lhuser

Golden Master
Ok, Here's the deal:

I have two PCs now installed and running Windows 2003 SP1.

Well, I have enabled the File sharing. But, whenever I try to get into the PC, I get this error:

1000qv.jpg

Now, I have also configured the other PC to run as terminal. For some of you who don't know what does a Terminal do, Terminal allows you to operate the PC from your side. So, if something occurs, I can log in and solve it.
But, as soon as I connect, it says: Disconnected from server.

Now, I know it has to be an administrative issue, because from that PC to my PC, it does the same issue. What did I forget to configure?

That message is sayign that the account you are using to connect to the other server doesnt have the permissions to access the files.

Well, as I investigated on my side, I found out that it needs a password in order to connect to each other. By adding it, I set the username to Administrator and Pass word to (EX:nuts)

Since then, it prompted me a Username/pass and I entered the password with username. Since then, I was able to acess it.

Although, there is still a bobo: It disconnects me when I am trying to acess the PC on Terminal (If I ever need to play into their Windows.

Back
Top Bottom