Odd problem

theramonesx914

Beta member
Ok, when I try to plug in my Camquarter via firewire, usually a bubble would pop up on the bottom right of the computer screen and say "New hardware has been detected". Now my comp wont do this, so I cant upload my recordings from my camera. The same thing happnes with my mouse, when I used to unplug it and plug it back in, it would say New hardware has been found, but it wont pick that up either. Someone please help me out!

@extremeIT, only post your website link in the advertising section or in your sig. not in a post, unless it has some relevance, which it doesnt :)
i already reported you for this in another thread

Ok, when I try to plug in my Camquarter via firewire, usually a bubble would pop up on the bottom right of the computer screen and say "New hardware has been detected". Now my comp wont do this, so I cant upload my recordings from my camera. The same thing happnes with my mouse, when I used to unplug it and plug it back in, it would say New hardware has been found, but it wont pick that up either. Someone please help me out!

What have you done before this happend, did you set any settings differently?

wtf! extremeIT posted this and my reply is above. he posted his website links in all of his threads and he was banned. where did this member come from :confused:

1st of all Welcome to CF.. :p

Now, about your little prob. with your computer detecting your camcorder..

you'll have to go into devise manager and un-install the driver's for the usb/firewire port/s.

then just re-boot, it should now detect your camcorder when plugged in.

wtf! extremeIT posted this and my reply is above. he posted his website links in all of his threads and he was banned. where did this member come from :confused:

I'm not quite following your comments, was he spamming his link ??

anyways, it would appear he's left...he only made one post....hmmm

this thread was started by extremeIT (or maybe my post ended up here some how) and now some other username has replaced it. ExtremeIT was spamming his website link in posts and was banned, and i replied telling him id reported him. maybe he had his username changed. i dont know

Back
Top Bottom