Network Malware

annamalai1

Solid State Member
There are around 50 machines in my network. Few weeks backs one system in my network got blue screen error repeatedly so I have formatted that machine. After that in certain interval more machines has received the same issue and searched in internet for solution but couldn't find it. So started formatting the machines. Now nearly I have formatted 15 machines but still the issue continues in other machines. In few machines desktop icons and task bar disappears often and while I goto task manager & bring back by opening explorer.
I have checked and scanned few machines for malware. Few malware in some machine and cleared it. Can anyone provide a solution to stop these issues permanently?

I would isolate each machine and scan/clean it. But as long as they are connected to the network the infection could spread from an infected machine to a healthy one. You or some of your team may have to have a go at it after hours or on a weekend.

I would isolate each machine and scan/clean it. But as long as they are connected to the network the infection could spread from an infected machine to a healthy one. You or some of your team may have to have a go at it after hours or on a weekend.

Thanks for the suggestion. Can you please suggest me a good tool to clean malware effectively?

Lots of things pop to mind, mainly troubleshooting.

Can the machines boot into safe mode? If so that would be the opportune time to scan. Have you tried running sfc /scannow (providing it can get into safe mode)?

Will check
Hi I have checked all systems with malwarebytes. Few systems shows some malware and cleared it. Malwarebytes shows all internet temporary files and cleaned it. After cleaning there is no any issue in systems for 2 days. After 2 days again blue screen error in 3 machines. What may be the issue.? Anyone please provide a permanent solution for this issue.

Back
Top Bottom