Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Networking | DNS
Join Computer forums Today

Old 09-11-2007, 12:06 PM   #1
Solid State Member
Thumbs up NetDisk Storage Device

I posted on here a few weeks back asking for advice on which network storage device to get. I picked one up and have had it for a few days so far and just wanted to let everyone know how it worked. I chose the NetDisk storage device being sold by J&R Music and Computer (not trying to plug J&R just saying where I got it from) right now. Anyways, it works great so far. I moved all my movies and music onto it since my desktopís hard drives were getting to full. Now I can access all of the movies and music from my desktop or laptop from anywhere in the apartment as long as they are connected to my network. The movies stream in just fine under the wireless connection. The only problem I have noticed so far is that my computer doesnít always pick up the drive over wireless. This is pretty easily solved by just mounting the drive again, which takes about 3 minutes.

If you are in the market for something like this then I suggest you at least look at this one. The name and model number is below.

Klegg Electronics KNDM-250 Netdisk Mega 250GB External Hard Drive
Ramza is offline   Reply With Quote