need extreme help

patrickbowen

Beta member
Heres the deal - I run multiple computers in my family, 1 laptop and 2 computer. I have a Mac Laptop, which im currently using, A Mac computer (On the downstairs floor) and my PC which is in my room with windows vista. once i insert the Wireless thing for my computer, it comes up with a wireless connection which i named "Wildcats" (After Kansas State) and well, every time i try to use it, it says to reset my access point or my Wireless router. Well, in my room, i have neither. They're all downstairs with the mac. The Mac is running fine and so is the laptop, but the windows vista PC doesnt have internet. Once i reset these Wireless router, nothing happens. Help? (I'm with comcast, and the wireless router is a little old) just to clarify... i'm posting this in a few different sections that i think this can fit under. i've been "internetless" on my PC for months. :(

Please do no quadruple post!

Can you draw a network map and post it here to clarify things more? I haven't slept and it's 6am.

Try completely un-installing all the software/drivers associated with your Wireless USB adapter.

Then plug in the adapter and only install the driver and none of the software (let Windows do the install instead of running the install off the CD).

Back
Top Bottom