multi pc external drive?

danagol

Baseband Member
does such a thing as an external hard drive that many computers can access to share folders ect exist?

it would be good if one of these came ready for use with usb cables to attach to the pcs

network attached storage device check those, out, thats more along the lines as to what you would want.

My brother has 3 computers in his house, pluggs his network attached storage device into his router, and it broadcasts wirelessly. He has all of his music on there, instead of multiple copys on each PC, if you follow me...

cool, a good idea :), i will have to look for one of these, can anyone please give me a link where i might be able to see one of these please?

Q?: how big is a terrabyte? i guessing that it is another form of memory, like megabyte, gigabyte ect?

edit: ok i found out that it is equivilant to 1024 gigabytes now! wow thats massive!!!! i dont think will ever need that much data storage in 24.79 years!!!

LOL yea, there are some large storage types out there, most of the time you will see terrabytes on SAN's or database servers.

Back
Top Bottom