Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Networking | DNS
Join Computer forums Today

Closed Thread
Old 12-26-2013, 04:48 PM   #11
Default Re: it's not illegal, celegorm ???

Lownsdey you wouldnct listen and when you would you dudn't give me nuff time. True i tried to dodge and evade your questions once or ttwice lol but then i was in the middle and you banned me.

Sorry bitch, but 'Weirdness' isn't a good reason for a ban. It's not stated in the tules don't be weird. bitch you banned me cos you don't like me.
Well what if I have special needs you make me feel like crap ???

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

Can you At least gimme a chance PLEASE

Old 12-26-2013, 07:14 PM   #12
Site Team
Default Re: it's not illegal, celegorm ???

Originally Posted by notfluffy View Post
Can you At least gimme a chance PLEASE
If you felt the initial ban was unnecessary and/or wrongfully imposed, there were so many other avenues of disputing it without making a public scene. The fact is, however, that you are continually making a bad case look even worse. After the second foul word, I stopped counting. The point is that you've worn out your welcome.

No account that you create will be allowed any kind of tenure. You can keep playing these childish games all you want, it's really not that hard to figure out who you are and ban you. Find another hobby kid, like reading books. Based on the composition of your posts, that hobby will prove more lucrative for your long-term success than trolling a forum that's banned you over 20 times.

Humans are the only creatures that won't live up to the their potential. Give everything your all. When you die, die on E.

So I ask you, what do you intend to do now?
Closed Thread