IP Address

uid=[0] said:
write an ip spoofer :D any outgoing packets, will look like they are coming from somewhere else...(easyer said than done)

But the return packets go to the wrong place and with this way you cant even make a proper TCP connection.

LOL that they do, but if your trying to "break in" you dont want them coming back to you, depending on what/how you are doing it. once you punch a hole, then you need those packets coming back to the right place.

Yeah I think it is a bit personal asking him what he is going to do or his plans of using a masked Ip adress if he uses it for a bad cause then that will be his bad, but I don't think he should have to tell you what he is going to use it for because it's not really any of our buissness.

true, however there are alot of requests for use other than what they should be like "will you help me hack" type questions, and are not allowed in the forums

I agree but I think we should only be suspicious if he lets out more private information but from what he is asking I wouldn't say there was problem but I would be a bit suspicious for people asking how to obtain ip addresses because that's when it gets private I think it should be ok longs they give a full explanation and a valid reason on what they are doing if it starts getting a bit personal.

But I totally agree with you, hackers = lowlifes that do nothing else creative with there time other then making other peoples lifes hell.

LOL true however, if they were "hackers" they wouldnt be asking how to get an ip :D IMO they are trying to sound 1337 to their buddies.

Back
Top Bottom