IP Address

Lawballer

Solid State Member
Hi Guys, I am trying to find a way to mask my IP address so that my computer will be like invisible. Do any of you know what I need to do to do this. I have DSL internet connection and am on Windows XP: Home edition.You can email me or add me to instant messenger or just respond here. Tx fellas.

write an ip spoofer :D any outgoing packets, will look like they are coming from somewhere else...(easyer said than done)

I tried a proxy didn't work. I googled it and found a list of proxy IPs. I prolly just do not know what I am doing. I will continue to look into proxies.

What is this wonderful world of NAT???

When you say write you mean??lol I can guess.

OK sir, I think a proxy would work. I just can't figure out how to use any of them. Any way I can get a little help in this area. I am new to this field.

If i may ask, why is this so important? I only see this as some importance if you are trying to hide something. However, You get a working proxy, and put it into IE and you shouldnt have any problems.

Hackslayer said:
yes may I ask why you need this software i've had a look at your name and I'm not to sure bout you

Little redundant question wouldnt you say? LOL check the post before yours ;)

Back
Top Bottom