internet slow

cdawg

In Runtime
Hi I recently have been having trouble with my internet it slow. When I say slow I mean I have to pause videos when streaming to let them load I didn't have this problem before I have already cleared and deleted the history, cache, temp files, and a couple other things please help I tried a couple different browsers internet explorer, google chrome, safarie and it's still the same

Who is your internet provider? The speeds don't look so bad but ping is a little high.

Does the internet seem slow all the time or only at certain times of the day? Do you have any downloads running in the background?

Itd pretty much all day long and my provider is comcast and I have no downloads running

Restart your modem and router. Also check your router wireless connections to see if there are any unauthorized users connected.

Restarted modem and router and my wireless network is locked so no one is unauthirized but I double checked also I may have forgottento mention but my computer is wired via ethernet cable

Back
Top Bottom