I cannot access it

goldstar

Beta member
Hi,
This is my first post, so please be kind if the post is not placed in the right location.
My home gateway / vivid wireless "4G" account is a few years old, but it seems that the speed is getting slow more often, which is quite frustrating.
Looking on the forum, it is recommended to have a look at RSSI and CINR parameters, so I tried to logon to 192.168.I.I as recommended, but got a fail -1 error when entering logon details.
I followed The instructions of 192.168.l.l | 192.168.1.1

Can you please help?
Thanks.

What is the make and model number of your router? Not all routers use the IP address of 192.168.1.1. In addition, the address is configurable so if your service provider installed your router they (or whomever installed your router) may have changed the IP address.

If your service provider changed the IP address they probably also changed the usrerid/password as well. You may need to contact them for assistance.

However, if you own the router and know that no one has changed the IP address or userid/pw then you should be able to go to the manufacturer's website and find out the default IP address for your router model as well as the default userid/pw.

Your router's IP should be equal to the default gateway.
You can find it by opening CMD and type in ipconfig.

I'ts properly 192.168.0.1.

Back
Top Bottom