I am losing my mind

gene69

Beta member
Suddenly today I could not access my website. I own a couple of domains, and am paid up with the server. None of the usual routes(reconfiguring firewalls, etc) have worked so far. I can visit any site on the internet, except for my own. I was uploading files with an ftp program this morning, sudden disconnect, then it would not reconnect. Then I discovered that my page came up not found. I cannot receive my webmail, outlook express brings back a no respons error everytime I hit receive.

I have talked to people across the country, on the phone, and in non computer forums, they all go to it just fine. There is no problem with my server, I talked to them first thing. No problem with my internet service, talked to them also. I am at my wits' end, there seems to be no solution and no one seems to have heard of my problem before. A few weeks ago, one of my friends who I gave a subdomain to experienced the same problem, she could not access her subdomain or my sites, could not retrieve her email. She told me her first few times she had no problem going to the sites, uploading files, all that. Then for about a week we were back and forth on the phone and email to figure out why she could go anywhere on the internet but my sites. It wasn't a problem with her internet, or my server. Then one morning i got a message "thanks for fixing it! site works fine!" But nothing had been done, i had put in a service ticket but there was nothing for them to service, it just came back to her as suddenly as it had gone away.

I give up. It would be nice to look at my website, and upload new files, but I guess if I can't do it I can't do it. I hate the internet. If anyone has an explanation that doesn't involve firewall settings or server problems, please enlighten me, as none of the typical problems are my problem.

It could be that your ISP has been banned from their websevers.Contact them about your ISP, and is it banned or not.

Back
Top Bottom