Re: How come that the wireless internet is slow most often
There are many factors that determine how fast your wireless connection is, such as:
1. How far is it from your computer to the wireless router/access point?
2. Is it in direct line of site?
3. Are you using a built-in wireless device, PCMCIA card, USB wireless, PCI wireless?
4. What do you consider slow?
5. Do you have security on your wireless network?
6. What kind? (Encryption can slow your wireless transfer speed)
7. There are more, but try to answer these first.
Please Add To My Rep If I Helped You