How to change EXTERNAL IP Address

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not IP banned right now. My account is "banned" permanently. So i'm not really sure what that means. So now i'm guessing i can just go ahead and sign back up? lol but I want to do in inconspicuously. That's why I changed my IP.
You might find a better practical approach would be to contact whoever banned you and politely request to have the ban lifted - if necessary apologising for the reason you got banned in the first place. If it was me a genuine apology would go a long way, certainly a lot further than sneaking back in and hoping no-one notices.

Maybe you are the only one who thinks your jokes are funny. Just playing Devil's Advocate here...

You were banned for a reason, Just as you stated above in regards to a joke gone bad. Sometimes you need to watch yourself and know your audience before you open that mouth of yours. There are simple ways around it just as Setishock stated, But he called it best and you affirmed that.

Only advice I can give you is the next forum you end up at, Behave and watch your jokes...Some may take offence to them.

Closing this one down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom