Hide my IP from Rapidshare??

the thing is rapidshare sets the restrictions by ip. so if loads of people are using the same proxy then the ip will be the same, so its first come first serve. another problem is not all proxies load the scripts, and rapidshare needs javascript, so thats why you sometimes just go back to the same page. its all a lot of un needed hassle really :(

If you're using Firefox, download the user Agent Switcher addon. Then go to tools>user agent switcher and click either of the 3. When you run out of turns by the default 3, add new ones! search google for a whole list.

the thing is rapidshare sets the restrictions by ip. so if loads of people are using the same proxy then the ip will be the same, so its first come first serve. another problem is not all proxies load the scripts, and rapidshare needs javascript, so thats why you sometimes just go back to the same page. its all a lot of un needed hassle really :(
Exactly... there really isn't a way around that...

BTW i was downloading Office 2007 from a warez site (i cant talk much about that) and theres six parts and i have to wait 3 hours in between parts.. an it just sucks..

yea exactly.
im just glad i can power off my router for a few mins and i get a new ip :)
although tbf torrents ftw! :p

theres loads lol ^

anyway i recently discovered a great way (from what i can see) to bypass the rapidshare limits, but yea im sure its naughty to discuss it here. sooo google :)

Back
Top Bottom