help ping spiking!!!

Angry Pig

Beta member
hey, well the problem is that my internet is supposed to be a T1 and so far it is living up to its expectations... Except in one area; every time i play any game for example halo for pc over the net i have major problems with my internet spiking. When i am playind on halo my ping is usually around 68. there are times though that my internet spikes sometimes about every 30sec. but most the time about every 20 min. My internet will spike up to 250-500. i have called the company and they have no idea what is going on and say the norm.. that everything is fine. What can i do to fix this problem or if I can do anyhtind at all?

thx in advance your responce is greatly appreciated.

Its not all that acceptable because I play any game and this happens then i will get kicked out of the game!!
All the same thx for the reply

$30 a month so i dont have much to complain about. There is one thing that i did not mention though. The connection is wireless so the signals are not bisymetrical; they are asymetrical

no onder about your ping. wireless right now istn cablable of over 150 Mbps yet (most people do not have this avg wireless is 54Mbps). not unless the FCC approves use of a wider frequency range.

T1 with a big provider on avg is around $250-500/mo how are you getting $30?

Yeah, im pretty sure thats not a T1. T1s are closer to say 1000 / month for 30 youre lucky if youre getting a partial T1 divided into like 50. Either way youre better off to just get cable or DSL.

Back
Top Bottom