help with my laptop please

el240sxt

Beta member
hello :)
so i was trying to make some more space on laptop and my not so smart self decided to go to add and remove from the control panel. now my computer doesnt have what it needs to wirelesly find my internet at home. can someone please help me with this issue? im not so smart with computers but i could probly follow some steps on some expert opinnion. i believe i may need to install something for it? thank you in advance

ohh i forgot to add that it is a gateway laptop with windows xp:D

One thing you could do is plug your computer into ethernet. That way you wont need the wireless to get on the internet. Next is to update the drivers for your wireless. I'm assuming you deleted the drivers and that's why it's not working.

Havent used XP in years so I cant tell you how to get there, but you need to find "Device Manager" and click on "Network adapters" and right click it to update or install drivers. Something along those lines.

thanks for the help i did fix it by using the restore and going a few days back on the system i guess>? the volume doesnt work on it as of right now though. i know the laptop is old. in the thoughts for a mac before school start ;)

Back
Top Bottom