Help with Firefox please

bluenose1940

In Runtime
As stated, I am using Firefox and, when I click on the bookmarks to find the site that I want, not all of them are there. There are quite a few lodged under the heading 'Unsirted Bookmarks'.

can someone tell me please how I can get them all into one list.

Many thanks.

Ctrl-Shift-b to bring up the bookmarks dialog then go into Organize and you can create folders and copy/paste/move the bookmarks wherever you want.

One of these days I will figure out what people see in Chrome but until then I'll continue to use FireFox.

@NikonGuy - Exactly HOW would switching to Chrome solve the OPs issue? Why post such an unhelpful reply?

Last edited:
Ctrl-Shift-b to bring up the bookmarks dialog then go into Organize and you can create folders and copy/paste/move the bookmarks wherever you want.

One of these days I will figure out what people see in Chrome but until then I'll continue to use FireFox.

@NikonGuy - Exactly HOW would switching to Chrome solve the OPs issue? Why post such an unhelpful reply?

Thank you strollin, I'll give that a whirl shortly. Grateful for the help.

It would help because he wouldn't have any issues anymore ^^. Sure he'd have to re book mark everything but after that he won't ever have an issue ;)

P.S, Chrome is faster, cleaner, Nicer, better in most every way, that is what people see in it. Chrome uses less RAM, making it faster, Chrome doesn't have nearly as many updates, yet it is more compatible and less bugs, it's a cleaner look. Chrome ftw :flowers:

All this is IMO BUT the faster part. Chrome literally is faster, that has been proven.

Actually, Chrome uses more RAM and runs many cpu stealing processes. It's also known to be one giant tracking cookie!

Regardless, if the OP changed to Chrome, he would probably still not know how to organize bookmarks and would be right back where he is now!

Last edited:
Chrome tracks no more than ff and I've tested how much ram it takes in comparrason. So where you got you're facts they are incorrect. Not to forget I have things that disable all trackers.

Really? This must become a browser war? I have things to say, but they would get me removed so I will only say this; The OP's problem was solved, and that is the browser that they prefer. Why would you want to cause trouble around here?

Yeah, don't really want to have a browser pissing contest, I don't care what browser other people choose, but I just can't stand to see someone post stuff that isn't true.

@NikonGuy - You said I had incorrect facts so you should do some research on memory usage of browsers and you might get your eyes opened.

Back
Top Bottom