Gmail running slowly

Edsterr

In Runtime
After a few minutes of use, gmail starts to run slowly. When I close and reopen it, it will run normally for a few minutes but then go back to running slowly. I usually use Chrome, however I checked and the problem still occurs with IE, Firefox, and even Opera. It is the only thing running slowly, and it only runs slowly on this computer.
Any ideas on how to fix it?

Run your antivirus and antimalware scans to see if they pick anything up, Also run give CCleaner a run as that will clean out a lot of junk that is hiding..

I had already tried running antivirus, with it showing that nothing was wrong. Having just used CCleaner, Gmail continues to run slowly.

Sorry, I don't currently have access to the computer, but I don't see how it could be a problem with the router anyway. The only thing running slowly is gmail, and it is only running slowly on this computer, it's still fine on the laptop which is connected to the same router as the pc

Is there any toolbars & unknown extensions installed in Firefox & Chrome, Also check Add/Remove Programs for toolbars..

Back
Top Bottom