Free Online Halo while using Xbox

I'm sorry about that - but that was some seriously uncouth stuff going on there and I felt I had to edit it. Bring it up with David if you feel you want to put it on here; but I don't think it should be put up in my own personal Opinion.

Not only that - but its taking money and resources away from the XBox; from your name I imagine you love the XBox and it needs to beat the Playstation. In order to beat the Playstation it needs backing - if you were to do this you'd be going in through the back door and it isn't right to something that is a brilliant service and worth the money.

Support is needed in order for the XBox to win - this is practically Anti-XBox.

do u have to do something to every one of my threads. i admit that the old ones were stupid but i was a newbie how am i supposed to know. this was a good thread that i posted and u had to throw it away

Shame On You

You were telling people how to not only break the law - but worst of all to break into a Microsoft product and fiddle with it. Its not right and hence I editted. Its not even about Networking other than that is the tool, operated by Microsoft Software I'd imagine, which you pervert to do this.

THIS IS SERIOUSLY UN-ACEPTABLE, YOU USE THIS LANGUAGE AGAIN AND I WILL PERSUE ACTION
stupid.gif

The first Halo Combat Evolved isnt even Xbox Live compatible. Apparently you dont know anything about this so maybe u should quit being a moderator. All the computer does is connect two xboxes together through the internet.

ps2playedu said:
The first Halo Combat Evolved isnt even Xbox Live compatible. Apparently you dont know anything about this so maybe u should quit being a moderator. All the computer does is connect two xboxes together through the internet.
But you do still have to connect through the Internet to the XBoxes, yeah?

That is something which should cost you - money which should go to XBox - money which you by doing such are denying the XBox cause.

nopee...Its legal. All it does it make your xbox think that the other xbox is on system link.. and its only system link stuff, no xbox live, no downloads, no headsets.. system link :D And good since you cannot play it online.

Back
Top Bottom