Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Networking | DNS
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 11-10-2011, 12:03 PM   #1
Beta Member

Default Error 102:(Net_ERR_Connection_Refused) The Server Refused Connection

NEED SOME HELP GUYS!!! I have Windows Vista btw..

Error 102Net_ERR_Connection_Refused) The Server Refused Connection.... Got this message when i tried to open google chrome. When i go to use internet explorer it says connection not found. Ive followed the steps of making sure the proxy server is unchecked and automatic is checked. I have other computers running off the router wired and wireless that are working fine. I also decided to check around in itunes to see if there was some sort of connection working on the computer, which i am able to do fine. I've tried the methods that people have posted and nothing has worked,if anyone could help that would be great! Thank you very much!!!!

mmizzoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 12:11 PM   #2
Daemon Poster

Default Re: Error 102:(Net_ERR_Connection_Refused) The Server Refused Connection

Restart your computer. If that doesn't work, open up cmd and do an ipconfig /release and ipconfig /renew.
After that I would scan my computer with Malwarebytes then Combofix (just stick the install on a jump drive on another computer...)

Captain Pooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 12:19 PM   #3
Beta Member

Default Re: Error 102:(Net_ERR_Connection_Refused) The Server Refused Connection

I've done all types of scans for viruses and malware. I recently tried to check the ip and the router in the address bar and that wouldn't even pop up for me. I then checked it on another computer hooked up to the router and everything is fine. I will download Malwarebytes and Combofix and try both of them. TALK ABOUT A PAIN!!!! Thank you

so far nothing has worked..
mmizzoni is offline   Reply With Quote