Cheapest DSL/DIALUP/CABLE in TX??

coolguy1

Baseband Member
I'm moving in a single bedroom apartment by this month end around Denton county and i dont have a LAN phone line, what is the cheapest method to get the internet and cuz i already have Cell Phone, i really not interested in LAN line, but if no option, i may take it, but can you guyz help me which is the cheapest form to get Internet connection???? please reply!!! :confused: :confused:

Netzero had a special offer for $4.95 a month Internet access. Don't know if that's going on anymore. It's dial-up and they are the cheapest way you can get online.

www.netzero.com is a good internet provider that is normally $9.95 a month for a Platinum Account. I use to have that before switching over to broadband.

Same. Do they still have free internet? I remember for 10 hours for free a month... that was good times. But yeah. I paid $10 for dial up. but........ sbc global has this really nice deal going around. $14.95 for 1 year and I think you can still have that price for the next year too. It's pretty good, considering you only pay 5 more bux and you get amazing speeds.

Back
Top Bottom