can you beleive this?

frank55

In Runtime
Hi guys;i have subscribed to this IPTV provider Fubotv for my favorite Soccer games, but i 've had issues with buffering and other issues on this streaming site,as most people there,i can see it because they have this mutt forum ridding along with the streaming,which i only see on some Pirate Sites! i don't know why this forum is part of the structure of the streaming of fubotv,but moving on,
i posted there when thinks are not good and i have issues that i shouldn't have with Win 10 with speed 30MBPS my Desktop I5 2400 3.1Ghz 4Gb memo,Ati HD 6450 video card with cable Ethernet cable in all the browsers Edge,Chrome,Firefox.
But i commented in this forum because one of the moderators always advising people to use Chrome ,
and I've replied that Chrome had the most issues with this streaming on fubotv and advised people to use Firefox since in my end was the Browser that had the least issues,and stated ,why should one use only Chrome to stream on this site to be able to watch this streaming site without issue, which is not true,sinse most people also complained with chrome, which is not acceptable that one cannot use any browser to stream in good condition on a IPTV payable provider,and that doesn't make sense,and i was banned from this mutt forum,can't post but i can see all other people complain.

The guys had this response to me quoted;

(you need to learn a little bit more about computer science before you start bashing Fubo . It works fine for me and I'm using Chrome. Chrome works better than Firefox because it has a native Flash client. It doesn't need to be installed or updated separately, so it integrates into the browser better. But by all means, if Firefox works better),

Thus this make sense? i don't think and it's plain bull,Win 10 has a Flash player that keeps everything updated, besides i have Flash player version 18 installed separated besides win own flash player

Um... everyone has their browser prefrences. Perhaps their site is designed to work with Chrome? (Not likely, because browser spasific sites have been outdated for a while...)

Even still, I get buffering problems at random watching youtube vids. Its just the kind of thing that happens. If what you are watching, or the server streaming it has too many users on at once, then you will find yourself having a buffering issue that has nothing to do with you.

@joedaman633:
I use the HTML player for youtube. Works great. :)
Still have buffering issues, but it would be nice for flash to be completely outmoded. But there is a down side. It would be harder to block ads.

EDIT
I should state that I dont block ads on every site and do not recommend it. But some sites are just so bloated with ads that you have no choice.

Last edited:
Um... everyone has their browser prefrences. Perhaps their site is designed to work with Chrome? (Not likely, because browser spasific sites have been outdated for a while...)

Even still, I get buffering problems at random watching youtube vids. Its just the kind of thing that happens. If what you are watching, or the server streaming it has too many users on at once, then you will find yourself having a buffering issue that has nothing to do with you.

@joedaman633:
I use the HTML player for youtube. Works great. :)
Still have buffering issues, but it would be nice for flash to be completely outmoded. But there is a down side. It would be harder to block ads.

EDIT
I should state that I dont block ads on every site and do not recommend it. But some sites are just so bloated with ads that you have no choice.

Thanks:today i have swapped my video card from Ati Hd6450 to Integrated Hd 2000 and it runs very smooth on google chrome and i don't have the issue of not being able to watch full screen on firstrowstreaming videos as it shows in the Utube video; see video;

Small video screen puzzle help.

i don't understand why i get this issue on Ati Hd 6450 card and not on the Integrated hd2000,
the Ati6450 should be better than Integrated Hd2000!.

Back
Top Bottom