Bit O Network Help?

playindirty

Beta member
Didn't see an intro section but anyways

I have a 2wire (wireless)modem/router in my bedroom,I need some wired connections in my living room and wonder if there's something(pick up a wireless signal with ethernet out) out there that will do this?Really do not feeling like running a 100ft of wire.

something like ;wireless whole house;wireless;wired

Thanks for any help
Nate

If I understand you, this may be what you are looking for: Wireless Gaming Adapter

You could set up this device up to 50 meters away from your wireless router and with it configured, run an ethernet cable from it to a computer or gaming console to access your network.

^That is how I'm understanding his post as well. It's not very clear what the OP is asking though...

If I understand you, this may be what you are looking for: Wireless Gaming Adapter

You could set up this device up to 50 meters away from your wireless router and with it configured, run an ethernet cable from it to a computer or gaming console to access your network.

Yes something like that thanks.

^That is how I'm understanding his post as well. It's not very clear what the OP is asking though...

Sorry was trying to word the best i could.Guess to sum it up could have said something to make network ready devices wireless but what chipeater posted has me going now thanks.

Back
Top Bottom