Which is better?

Johnson Tan

Solid State Member
Now in Malyasia have a network line call W1P1 Max and now the Streamyx line is getting worst! Should i change the network line to W1P1 Max?:confused:

Thanks a lot... But my laptop have a N series receiver and my desktop using G+ series receiver, should i change a N series modem too?

Jarlmaster, I love how you give such detail in your non genuine help answers.

Mr. Johnson, 802.11G has a lower range of signal then 802.11N, So, I would suggest 802.11N like Jarlmaster said, As it has a more spread signal and a stronger strength and it also runs at a higher frequency. It would be a good idea to change your Desktop to a N Adapter and get a new N Router as it will not take full advantage of the network adapter's that your laptop and desktop has or will soon have. I would suggest getting a N Router that does not have Internal Antenna's as it will weaken the strength, Try and get a N Router that has ateast 2 Antenna's on it, and put it in a common area in your home.

Overall, Change your network line, Get a New N Router with atleast 2 Antenna's, Add a N Adapter to your Computer, And you'll be all set to go!

Thanks a lot Jake Harris. I will take your suggestion as a eason to change my router. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom