Another email query

bluenose1940

In Runtime
The first thing that I look at on my pc when I get up in the morning is my email. Usually when I open up Microsoft outlook I get about a dozen or so emails that appear to have been sent during the night, they generally show times from about 11pm through to around 7am in the morning.

However, over the past 4 or 5 days, nothing seems to be arriving during these hours. Now I think that it is most unlikely that all of those people who were sending them suddenly stopped doing so all at the same time, that would be too much of a coincidence wouldn't it.

My email programme is working OK because I do receive mails and, when it first occurred to me that something was amiss (i.e. not getting the normal daily quota of emails), I sent myself a couple of test emails and these arrived OK and, as I say, I do get mails from my usual sources.

Just wondering if anyone else has encountered something similar recently?

What is your email provider? Is it in house or is it hosted? Gmail?

Sent from my iPhone using Computer Forums

What is your email provider? Is it in house or is it hosted? Gmail?

Sent from my iPhone using Computer Forums
Hiya Verbatim, thanks for coming in on this.
My email address is an @sky.com and used with Microsoft Outlook. When I looked at my emails this morning, there were none there and, as mentioned in my earlier post, I used to get quite a few through the night and it just seem so strange that all of a sudden there are so few.

Back
Top Bottom