new guy

Juggalo23451

Baseband Member
Sup guys name is Jason,
been water cooling computers since 2009 and done it with every build since then.
Also I am wondering can you embed videos on here or not
thanks and see ya around

Niiice. I've never tried water-cooling and I don't see it ever happening... and TBH... I just don't need it, since my rig is crazy cool and insanely quiet. Heh. :)

Not sure about embedding videos, but I'm guessing not.

Hope to see you around!

Niiice. I've never tried water-cooling and I don't see it ever happening... and TBH... I just don't need it, since my rig is crazy cool and insanely quiet. Heh. :)

Not sure about embedding videos, but I'm guessing not.

Hope to see you around!

I got it and embedded videos on here for my water cooling guide.

Ok, Captain Semantics, you're technically correct although most people consider water cooling and liquid cooling to be the same thing. Water cooling actually seems like a bad idea. It would seem way better to use a liquid that doesn't conduct electricity well (like mineral oil) instead of water inside of a computer case. What if it leaks? Yeah, yeah, everyone thinks their assembly/installation work is flawless... What if a component fails or becomes loose? It seems like kind of a ridiculous risk to take unless you're one of those fortunate people who have large inheritances and don't have to worry about money.

Ok, Captain Semantics, you're technically correct although most people consider water cooling and liquid cooling to be the same thing. Water cooling actually seems like a bad idea. It would seem way better to use a liquid that doesn't conduct electricity well (like mineral oil) instead of water inside of a computer case. What if it leaks? Yeah, yeah, everyone thinks their assembly/installation work is flawless... What if a component fails or becomes loose? It seems like kind of a ridiculous risk to take unless you're one of those fortunate people who have large inheritances and don't have to worry about money.

You cant say its a bad idea unless you tried it or understand how it works.
You use distilled water which is non conductive. Also you do maintenance every 6month-1yr max
I have helped alot of people in setting up water cooling no problems.
All you have to read and understand on how it works and set it up properly(hints why I have a guide and videos to help people understand)

you say to use mineral oil do you know how long that will take to clean it off.(most people submerge there comp in mineral oil)
Using water cooling is more efficient.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJdUhtD1zns&hd=1
I am a pc enthusiast I like water cooling and overclocking. They work hand in hand, Better temps mean you will be able to overclock higher.

Back
Top Bottom