new to the forums

BadReligion83

Baseband Member
How's it going guys and gals? My name's Jon and I'm new here, but I am very excited to get into this and see what there is.
I mainly joined this site to get more info and personal reviews on comp parts and for the fact that I'm planning on building my first PC over the winter and I figured I would need help so here I am. Thanks for having me and I'm looking forward to everybody's advice and help!

Thanks for the welcome guys. And fluffy, not to start anything but my s/n is about a band :) but I am an Atheist so to me..... you know where this is going lol anyways I joined here to get as much info as I can because I'm looking to build my own PC and I know I'm gonna need help so again thanks for the welcome and any help is appreciated!

So before I start a new thread, is there a part of the forums here just for advice/info on building a PC from the ground up? This is my first build and I know I'm going to need help

BadReligion83 said:
So before I start a new thread, is there a part of the forums here just for advice/info on building a PC from the ground up? This is my first build and I know I'm going to need help

Create a thread in the hardware section and we'll help you. If you already have some components in mind that's great, if not just post your budget and what the main uses will be :)

Back
Top Bottom