Morning chap's !

Ouch! I know you didnt ask for it, but you have simpothy on that one! :eek:
Glad to see that you are even online. Most people (myself included) cannot even move with that type of problem.

It feel's like ive got a pair of plier's on my groin mate,it'll be a while before i'm doing any of this:dance:

Trust me, I know. When I was 7 years old, I had a double hernia surgery. At that age, all you remember later in life is the pain.

But the good news is that it will be over. It will end, and you will be able to move on. (Scars not included... 25 and still have mine.)

Hey strollin, how can i get wi-fi when i am camped out in a field,and do i need it just to play the music that's in my music library. Cheer's mate. Mick.

If your music is saved as mp3 or other music format files on your laptop's hard drive then you shouldn't need wifi for that.

When I am out in my RV, I use my cell phone to create a hotspot to connect via wifi to my phone so I have internet access to do things like surf the web, check email, listen to internet radio and watch movies on Netflix. I was camped in my RV this past weekend and did just that.

If your music is saved as mp3 or other music format files on your laptop's hard drive then you shouldn't need wifi for that.

When I am out in my RV, I use my cell phone to create a hotspot to connect via wifi to my phone so I have internet access to do things like surf the web, check email, listen to internet radio and watch movies on Netflix. I was camped in my RV this past weekend and did just that.

I used to live in one of those. Glad I dont anymore. :rolleyes:
Perhaps sometime in the future I will be able to get more enjoyment out of it, but for now, I dont want to ever see one of those things again. :whistling:

Back
Top Bottom