Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Hi, I am....
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 10-26-2016, 08:46 PM   #1
Beta Member

Default Monitor "NO INPUT SIGNAL"

OK, so I'm using HDMI input, i replaced the cables, that's that not the issue. Everything is connected to the right input. When I turn on my computer it doesn't show anything, the monitor doesn't detect any signal. I even tried to connect my computer to another monitor and it seems to work fine. I even tried to connect the monitor to another device and the monitor seems to work fine. I noticed that when I disable my nvidia geforce gt730 driver, the monitor then decides to work. I even have my driver to the latest update, and still nothing. its just every time I enable the video driver, the monitor image disappears. This computer just has a problem with the monitor I want it to work on, its really frustrating. I even took out cmos battery and put back on, I even took out the ram hoping that might do the trick. But nothing. My computer is the HP Pavilion 550-077c Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-4790 3.6GHz 12GB. And the monitor im having difficulty connecting it to is, the HP 22cwa 21.5-inch Display. Thanks any help would be most appreciated.

• Update this

Old 10-27-2016, 08:37 PM   #2
Daemon Poster

Default Re: Monitor "NO INPUT SIGNAL"

Does your monitor have more than one input? If so, are you sure that you have the same input selected as the one you are choosing to use? Mine has four inputs and will say "No Input" if it has the wrong one selected.

TrotterTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 10:31 PM   #3
Beta Member

It has vga and hdmi, but the monitor automatically detects signal of whatever input is being connected to.
Old 10-28-2016, 08:13 AM   #4
Fully Optimized

Use Display Driver Uninstaller: Display Driver Uninstaller Download version 17.0.2.1

Select "Clean and Restart"

After restarting, install the latest graphics drivers from the Nvidia website.

i5 4210M || 500GB Samsung EVO 850 SSD || GeForce 825M || 16GB DDR3 RAM || Windows 10 x64
joedaman633 is offline   Reply With Quote