I forget to introduce myself!

CarlosAGI

Solid State Member
Saludos desde la ciudad de Mexico, bueno soy Ingeniero en Computacion graduado, cuento con amplia experiencia en Sistemas Xbase, ERP Proscai, he realizado mantenimiento preventivo a equipos de computo, he impartido clases de informatica en colegio, y si puedo ayudar a alguien en algo que tenga experiencia que mejor!

Carlos. :whistling:

Last edited:
Welcome to CF :)

Greetings from Mexico City, well I am Computer Engineer graduate, I have extensive experience in Xbase, Proscai ERP systems, preventive maintenance have made computer equipment

Hi BK_123. You know if there is a specific forum to ask about a software scanner Symbol PDT 6800 NOS64000?
thanks for the welcome!

Last edited:
Welcome aboard (I beat you there smart_guy :p)

Sent from my LT26i using Computer Forums mobile app

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

Hi BK_123. You know if there is a specific forum to ask about a software scanner Symbol PDT 6800 NOS64000?
thanks for the welcome!

I think that would be in the hardware subforum

thanks for the welcome!

I think You'll have a hard time with that here. Without tooting my own horn I'm probably the only guy here that knows anything about that, and even that's only because I write/customize software for it as part of my job. what is it you're looking for?

The point is that in my work acquired at auction a scanner Symbol PDT6800 with your battery, its base and its source of power. Now I got the cable and communication, however I see no use as software oara Oider scanner and store information, that does not have it here, and look in many places even send an email to support Motorola still unanswered. Thanks for asking, celegorm.
:)

Back
Top Bottom