I am at a loss

tony007

Baseband Member
Hi I am a 66 year old man who is very interested in computers which I am quite expert at. I repair computes free of charge for all my friends and others you could say it is my hobby. I am a member of quite a lot of computer forums but my favourite was smartcomputing where I was a member for 20 years it is a paid forum. It was run by a computer magazine which suddenly reorganised and closed the forum down, giving non of the forum members a chance to arrange a future meeting place. I am trying to do that now and have picked a site where some of us are already at smartestcomputing is the sites name. I am at a loss as questions and answers on smartcomputing was always my first port of call I have been searching for a forum which may be something like what I was used to hence the reason I am here to check you all out. I hope I will be happy here.:D

Hi I am a 66 year old man who is very interested in computers which I am quite expert at. I repair computes free of charge for all my friends and others you could say it is my hobby. I am a member of quite a lot of computer forums but my favourite was smartcomputing where I was a member for 20 years it is a paid forum. It was run by a computer magazine which suddenly reorganised and closed the forum down, giving non of the forum members a chance to arrange a future meeting place. I am trying to do that now and have picked a site where some of us are already at smartestcomputing is the sites name. I am at a loss as questions and answers on smartcomputing was always my first port of call I have been searching for a forum which may be something like what I was used to hence the reason I am here to check you all out. I hope I will be happy here.:D

Welcome to the Forum!! My name is Nikki!! Hope to see you around!!

Back
Top Bottom