Hi - where to post?

Re: Hi

Perhaps I have set you off in the wrong direction, so I will be more precise this time (and perhaps a little blunt).

I think it is great that you want to learn.

But I have been reading your other posts, and IMHO you are going about this the wrong way.

What you are asking is not dissimilar to, "What is philosophy?" or, "What is art?" This is huge.

And because this is huge, you are not going to find good answers by posting still very broad questions asking for information about hardware and software. Hardware and software are still too general. If you intend to learn through categorisation, then you have not gone very far from wanting to know all about computers.

Like all quests for knowledge, you have to work for it. What have you researched in terms of different topics of computer? What are you particularly interested in? What have you read so far that you are interested in, but do not understand completely? Ask, but be precise, not only so that people can respond with answers that are useful to you, but also to show that you are actually trying (and so people might be more inclined to help).

Back
Top Bottom